Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy busy busy.

Another busy day! Yesterday after working 10 hours I picked up Klif and we ran some much needed errands. First we stopped by the post office since it seemed that they have already started forwarding our mail even though our request said to start it on the 20th. Awesome. We got that cleared up (hopefully) and headed to Target to pickup a bag and a couple of small gifts for my s-i-l's baby shower #1. We then headed home, where I had enough time to cook dinner (yes at 3pm) and then we were off to pick up the re-worked truck (no issues this time). I got home in time to shower and get into bed.

Now I'm at work, where I will be for another 4 hours, finishing up a break. After that it is off to Muncie so that I can go to the shower and Klif can hang out with dad and Jeremiah. Or sleep.

We will likely sleep in Muncie, waking at 2 so that I can be to work on time Sunday, and then we have to clean the rest of Sunday because of a "pre-move out inspection" (a month before we move out? Really?). I thought weekends were supposed to be relaxing?

No comments: