Saturday, January 17, 2009

Poor Phillip

Thursday I did my usual American funds to Hobby Lobby routine. I was only there an hour before they let me know they were letting go of seasonal help, which I was actually really excited about.

I called and got Phillip a last minute vet appointment to look at a knot/sore that had been bothering him and progressing over the last 3 days. I left T behind an heard him screaming even as we got into the car.

At the vet, they had an assistant holding down P's head, me holding down his rear legs, and the vet had an arm on his body while she prodded his wrist with a large needle. I almost passed out.

She came back and said it was mostly infection, but also that there were masses of white blood cells - a tumor. We don't know yet if it will be problematic or not.

So that sucks.

Other than that, no response yet on the house.

No comments: