Saturday, January 3, 2009

Catch up!

Basically the only update I have is that I'm working 70+ hours a week, rarely see my husband, and sometimes find time to sleep. On a positive note, I still really like my job, and we are finally saving some money (while still paying off debts).

We are in the process of "looking at" a house, if that's what you shall call it. I might see if we can head to the bank Tuesday, as they invited us in to talk mortgages. Who knows if we'll get it. I know we can afford it, but I know the banks are really picky right now.

We finally broke down and got a storage unit, and it is very relieving. Yes, instead of getting rid of all of the crap we have no room for, we are going to pay to put it somewhere else. It is mostly fabric >.< and seasonal items, though (Christmas stuff, golf clubs, etc.). We already took one load and I have the car partially loaded with another. I am going to be able to get our deep freezer out of our TV room (although it is headed for the bedroom!) and I will no longer have my hallway walls lined with storage totes and other random crap. Yay!

I hope to be able to jump back into cards soon, I got some great stamps for Christmas. So keep an eye on klifandjordan.etsy.com. I really need to list all of my leftover Christmas cards (a little late, no?).

Okay, seriously. Now I'm just rambling. That's it.

No comments: